20110304

trend report

style.com - Jil Sander Fall 2011
Sorry (again) for the bad update, but I spent the night at my friends place yesterday, or at least I think it was yesterday (wednesday to thursday).
This day has been kind of nice actually, we ate cake in school and did manicure, what did we do more? Oh, we worked on our trend report, wich means that we flipped through fashion magazines and cut out the things that's trendy for different seasons and I finished with my report about SS11 today. I even skipped our break to get it done, that's so not like me but I love this kind of work and everything that has to do with fashion. I left school a couple minutes early so I would be able to get to pole rehearsal on time. After that I went home, drank a smoothie and watch One Tree Hill. Yeah well, that's my day...

And tomorrow I'm going to Lofsdalen so the update will probably suck for a few days more.
Now it's time for me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment